Saturday, August 2, 2014

Title Change

Welcome to Thumbderdome
So I decided to change the title. I went through a couple variations. One was a play on WTF Wrestling Thumb Federation but it still lacked something cool and there is already some web series called TWF Thumb Wrestling Federation. Mine was way too close to that. I also just didn't like "Thumb At Me Bro!". It was just a little off and didn't sound right to my ear. After writing down all of the things that came to mind when I thought about wrestling entertainment from way back I knew I wanted to have some kind of imagery to capture the golden age of wrestling. I also think constantly about the cage matches and the whole "Two men enter. One man leaves." So with that, I landed on ThumbderDome Wrestling. The other cool thing about this name is the "bd" consonant paring. In the font I was able to adjust it to somewhat resemble two thumbs facing each other. I made some other updates in code unrelated to this but I just wanted to make a quick post to put up the start screen art.

2 comments:

Tony Arechiga said...

Niiiiiiiice!

Alsharqclean said...

تعتبر شركة التنظيف بالجبيل من أشهر الشركات التي تقدم خدمة التنظيف العالمية للعملاء وذلك من خلال فريق من العاملين الفلبينيين المتخصصين في عملية التنظيف الكامل للأسطح والأرضيات ، بحيث يتم إزالة الأوساخ والأتربة وبقايا الدهانات تتواجد على الأسطح بالإضافة إلى أنها تقدم خدمة تنظيف السجاد والبسط والمفروشات والستائر بأدوات حديثة وخطوات بسيطة تعمل على منع تراكم الأوساخ والأتربة عليها ، وذلك من أجل الحصول على نظافة بيت مميز ومتألق ، ويجوز استقبال الضيوف في أي وقت حيث أن عملية التنظيف لا تستغرق وقتا طويلا في التنفيذ ، ولهذا يمكن اعتبار الشركة من أفضل الشركات المتخصصة في تقديم جميع الخدمات للعملاء لذلك أن يحصلوا على أفضل جودة وخدمة في أسرع وقت.
مميزات شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
تميزت الشركة عن غيرها من الشركات في تقديم خدمة فريدة من نوعها ، حيث تستخدم جميع أنواع التنظيف التي تزيل أصعب البقع على السجاد والمفروشات باستخدام المنظفات العالمية القوية.
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
https://almthaly-dammam.com
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
http://kenanaonline.com/users/almthaly-dammam/posts/1104858
السفير المثالي
شركة تركيب طارد الحمام بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف